Marketing in practice, 1999-2000Material type: TextPublication details: New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai : Viva Books Private Limited, 2000Description: xi, 160 pISBN: 9780750643634; 0750643633; 9788176491310 ; 8176491314 DDC classification: 658.8
|Item type||Current library||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Reference Books||Main Library Reference||Reference||658.8 KEL (Browse shelf(Opens below))||Available||005440|
Including Glossary & Index.
1. Marketing in practice - an overview.--
2. Gathering information from inside and outside the organization.--
3. Assembling and presenting information.--
4. Gathering and analysing financial and numerical information.--
5. Making contacts for marketing.--
6. Practical networking skills.--
7. Planning events.--
8. Marketing activities and events - exploring their diversity and application.--
9. Co-ordinating the promotional effort.--
10. co-ordinating the marketing mix.--
11. Administering the marketing budget.--
12. Approaching the case study examination.
Marketing in Practice is specifically developed and written for students studying for the Marketing in Practice module of the CIM Certificate. This book, as with the others in the series, has been completely revised to match the 1999 syllabus for the CIM qualifications.
It is designed to help you pass your professional examinations first time, and give you practical marketing knowledge for use in your further career.
The book includes uniquely valuable material for the serious CIM student including
· Recent examination papers
· Glossary of key terms
· Highly interactive text with questions, activities and highlighted
· The ONLY workbooks to include the CIM senior examiners own specimen
answers and examination reports
This workbook was written specifically for students studying for the Marketing in Practice module of the CIM Certificate and has been revised to match the 1999 syllabus. It includes examination papers, specimen answers, a glossary of key terms, questions, activities and highlighted key points.